Friday, January 27, 2012

Beginning My Journey PBP week 4

I have always felt a cretin connection with the earth and animals but never really knew what it was until one day while surfing the Internet I came came across a few Wiccan/Pagan sights. Reading the lines underneath I decided to click on the link and my world really opened up I needed and wanted to know more so I continued to read, I then had my mom take me to the library to see if I could find anything else.
    I picked up a few books by Scott Cunningham and really started understanding more and more but in a way didn't know if this was the right path for me.
     The day I truly knew I was on the right path was when we took a summer vacation to Salem Mass. and went in to learn about the Salem Witch Trials, as I sat there listening I felt I had actual lived it and wanted to learn even more so when we came back from vacation that's when I truly started Beginning My Journey and haven't looked back since. As of today I am still learning about myself and my path, the one thing I have learned in recent weeks is that I may be somewhat of a Human Empath so I know this is just another road to Begin  down and for that I am thankful and know there will be many more Beginning's for me!




4 comments:

Harzgeist said...

Lovely post! I remember the beautiful feeling when I read my first book by Cunningham and realized that there were people out there believing what I had always felt to be true.
Wishing you all the best as you journey further down your path!

LexxWrites said...

I also wish you the best on your spiritual journey! Bright blessings I enjoyed your blog post :D

Sherry )O( AutumnTurtle said...

fantastic post! Although i was always, from a young child interested in what I now know as Pagan and Wicca beliefs it was Scott's books that uncovered the path and started me on my journey as well. As a fellow Empath besure to carry some rainbow obsidian with you at all times and learn to sheild yourself it can be very draining without both.
BB
SherryS

Anonymous said...

you chose a wonderful road to travel. May your path bring you peace and happyness